Tuesday, April 27, 2004

[John Ji]
my first paper starts in appoximately eighteen hours. come to think of it, let's break it down.
Sleep = 6 hours.
Washing up + breakfast = 1/2 hour.
Getting orientated to study = 1/2 hour.
Now, that's 7 hours gone. I'm left with eleven hours.
Last revision = 5 hours.
Now, that's twelve hours gone.
Lunch = 1 hour.
Now, thirteen hours gone.
Last minute revision = 3 hours.
Transportation time = 2 hours.
Voila! Eighteen hours to the start of the silent but precise timer of the examination hall. It is rather scary sometimes, the way you look at it. hah! and i thought i wouldn't have to face anymore of such 'O' levels memoir. seems to me, it's back to square 1 ehs? but alrighty, back to the equations and calculations on Principles of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Reality is sometimes harsh. But thank goodness, i've got the wisdom of God to guide me and His strength to keep me awake at this awfully awkward time. Adraneline is foreign, it ceases to exist in me. God took it away. He replaced it with STRENGTH. *all smiles* i'm all pumped up now, gonna get back to it. catch you guys laters in the afternoon. ciaos :)))